As Supply Chain Manager of Miller Weldmaster EU BV, the employee will, at times, have the opportunity to do it all. The employee will take on a variety of strategic, analytical, and operational projects focused on management of Miller Weldmaster EU BV’s ERP, CRM and data systems. The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for all aspects of day to day operations of Miller Weldmaster EU BV. This position offers growth opportunity to discover more about Miller Weldmaster’s machinery and company mission with machine operations including assembly, testing, debugging, trouble shooting.
Full time position working approximately 40 hour per week M-F.
- Assist the Manager with any task needed.
- Ship and receive parts and machines to and from Miller Weldmaster EU BV, direct customers and or distributors.
- Management of Miller Weldmaster EU BV’s ERP and CRM related to but not limited to, quoting, sales orders, work orders, inventory, shipping, receiving, purchase orders, re-order points, cycle counting, researching parts and customer accounts and contact lists
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing processes, reviewing, and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Track and manage demand and supply plan for steady flow of inventory
- Strategize efficiency methods for minimizing lead-time on in/outbound orders
- Partner with Logistics, Inventory, and Production to ensure consistent plans are covering needs for on-time fulfillment and appropriately managed Weeks of Supply
- Sourcing equipment parts as needed
- Travel to Miller Weldmaster Corp. in Navarre, Ohio a minimum of once per year for a period of one to two weeks per trip.
Supply Chain Manager will have an opportunity for growth. A few of these opportunities may be of the following:
- Work with Miller Weldmaster employee’s and Miller Weldmaster Partner’s to maintain and improve service parts inventory, demand planning, and sales forecasting
- Work with Miller Weldmaster employee’s and Miller Weldmaster Partner’s to provide exceptional and consistent customer experiences.
- Testing, debugging, installing, and servicing of Miller Weldmaster machines
- Tradeshows attendance as required – working in the tradeshow booth with customers.
- Assist in building equipment to sales order
- Assisting with Engineering and Customer Technical Reviews as needed, EU sold machine(s)
- Working with Engineering and Team Leaders to address issues of inaccurate inventory, defective materials, or quality issues
- Travel within Miller Weldmaster EU BV’s territory
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen, with demonstrated data driven approach to business management.
- Enthusiastic, results oriented individual constantly identifying and testing new levers to exceed KPIs.
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to internal and external
- Strong work ethic with an aptitude for creative and collaborative problem solving in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
- Strong people skills, with the ability to effectively negotiate and influence across multiple levels and functions and drive coordination across groups
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, General Education Development
- Professional Technical Experience preferred
- Experience in an office setting preferred
- Proficient with office software
- Ability to obtain a passport for business travel
- Valid EU driver’s license
- Dutch speaking/writing required
- English speaking/writing required